2014

NY4756 : Corner of the chancel, Our Lady & St Wilfrid's Church

taken 10 years ago, near to Warwick Bridge, Cumbria, England

Corner of the chancel, Our Lady & St Wilfrid's Church
Corner of the chancel, Our Lady & St Wilfrid's Church
Designed by Augustus Pugin in the Gothic style, the interior decoration of the church remains largely unaltered since it opened in 1841.
The arched alcove on the left is an Easter sepulchre LinkExternal link , dedicated to the memory of Henry Howard of Corby Castle, a major benefactor to the church.
Photo taken on a church open day.
Exterior view of the church and additional information here NY4756 : The Church of Our Lady and St Wilfrid .

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Rose and Trev Clough and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
This photo is linked from: Automatic Clusters: · Memorial [5] · Photo Taken on a Church Open Day [3] Other Photos: · The Church of Our Lady and St Wilfrid ·
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for more Large scale mapping
Grid Square
NY4756, 99 images   (more nearby 🔍)
Photographer
Rose and Trev Clough   (more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 19 July, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 7 January, 2015
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NY 4752 5681 [10m precision]
WGS84: 54:54.1944N 2:49.1969W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NY 4752 5681
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Clickable map
+
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 82 times
You are not logged in login | register