TF1901 : The Blue Bell, Dogsthorpe

taken 4 years ago, near to Peterborough, Great Britain

The Blue Bell, Dogsthorpe
The Blue Bell, Dogsthorpe
The Blue Bell is located at the junction of St. Paul's Road and Welland Road. Originally built as a farmhouse in 1665, it was converted into a public house in 1810 and thus ranks as one of Peterborough's oldest pubs.

Source: LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1901, 39 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 26 December, 2014   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 10 January, 2015
Geographical Context
Business, Retail, Services  Suburb, Urban fringe 
Primary Subject of Photo
Public House 
Place (from Tags)
Peterborough 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1921 0129 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:35.7803N 0:14.4873W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1924 0127
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Public House 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 31 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register