TQ2986 : St Christopher's Court, Junction Road

taken 4 years ago, near to Hornsey, Haringey, Great Britain

St Christopher's Court, Junction Road
St Christopher's Court, Junction Road
It is not an uncommon sight in London to find redundant churches converted to residential use. The building began life as the Junction Road Congregational Church, built in 1866 to the designs of architect W.F. Poulton. It continued as a place of Christian worship in 1978, after which it became Samaj Hall, a Hindu organization. At some point thereafter the building conversion took place.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Julian Osley and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ2986, 291 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Thursday, 22 January, 2015   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 24 January, 2015
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings 
Building Type (from Tags)
Church 
Denomination (from Tags)
Congregational 
Architect (from Tags)
W.F. Poulton 
Conversion (from Tags)
Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 2922 8642 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:33.7118N 0:8.2339W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 2926 8629
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 117 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register