SU1484 : South side of St Mark's Church, Swindon

taken 5 years ago, near to Swindon, Great Britain

South side of St Mark's Church, Swindon
South side of St Mark's Church, Swindon
The Parish Church of St Mark the Evangelist is part of the Church of England Diocese of Bristol.
It was built for use by Great Western Railway workers employed at the company's nearby Swindon Works.
The church was dedicated on the feast of St Mark, April 25th 1845.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU1484, 669 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 15 March, 2015   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 21 March, 2015
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 1432 8471 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:33.6654N 1:47.6893W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 1435 8471
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church  Church (Church of England) 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 6 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register