SP7411 : The Old Rectory, Cuddington

taken 12 years ago, near to Cuddington, Buckinghamshire, Great Britain

The Old Rectory, Cuddington
The Old Rectory, Cuddington
The grand three story gabled Victorian house in the middle of the photograph, with a newer building in front to the right, was previously the vicarage for the Church of St Nicholas in Cuddington which is about 1/2km on the west side of the village. The vicarage, which lies off the Aylesbury Road just east of the village, was built on land owned by the church in 1857, and a vicar remained in the parish until 1972. It is now called The Old Rectory.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Andy Gryce and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP7411, 7 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 19 May, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 23 May, 2007
Category
Vicarage   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 743 112 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:47.6980N 0:55.3816W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 740 112
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 243 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register