TF1409 : The Boundary fish and chip shop, Market Deeping

taken 4 years ago, near to Deeping Gate, Peterborough, Great Britain

The Boundary fish and chip shop, Market Deeping
The Boundary fish and chip shop, Market Deeping
As can be seen from the street signs on the front of the shop, The Boundary is so-called because the right-hand side of the building is situated on High Street, Market Deeping, and the left-hand side on Bridge Street, Deeping St. James, thus straddling the boundary. It originally served as a general store from 1890 and was converted into a fish and chip shop and hairdressing salon in around 1945 or 1946. The fish and chip shop was later expanded to occupy the whole of the property. Previously a takeaway-only outlet, the bungalow to the rear of the shop was opened as a restaurant in November 2008.

Source: LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Bryan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF1409, 110 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 2 May, 2015   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 6 May, 2015
Geographical Context
Business, Retail, Services  City, Town centre 
Primary Subject of Photo
Takeaway 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1439 0978 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:40.4197N 0:18.5786W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 1439 0980
View Direction
SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 98 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register