ST9168 : The Old Chapel

taken 7 years ago, near to Lacock, Wiltshire, Great Britain

This is 1 of 2 images, with title starting with The Old in this square
The Old Chapel
The Old Chapel
Former chapel in Chapel Hill. Built in 1812 as a Congregational chapel, it was latter used by the United Reformed and Methodist congregations before becoming redundant in the 1990s. In around 2003 it was converted into a private dwelling and currently serves as a holiday let.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Ian Capper and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
ST9168, 939 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 18 July, 2015   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 25 July, 2015
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Housing, Dwellings  Religious sites 
Place (from Tags)
Lacock 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 915 686 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:25.0134N 2:7.4094W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 914 686
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Chapel Hill  Grade II Listed  The Old Chapel 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 81 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register