TL2872 : Former Chapel

taken 4 years ago, near to Houghton, Cambridgeshire, Great Britain

Former Chapel
Former Chapel
Built in 1840 by local mill owner Potto Brown. Converted for retreats in mid 1980s by United Reformed Church and now jointly used with St Mary's Church.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright John M and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TL2872, 71 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 12 September, 2015   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 12 September, 2015
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Chapel (from Tags)
Chapel (Former) 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 280 721 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:19.9338N 0:7.3236W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 280 721
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 6 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register