SU4098 : Restored parish boundary stone, Faringdon Road

taken 5 years ago, near to Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire, Great Britain

Restored parish boundary stone, Faringdon Road
Restored parish boundary stone, Faringdon Road
The plaque reads:
TO COMMEMORATE
THE CENTENARY OF PARISH COUNCILS
1894-1994
THIS BEING THE ORIGINAL BOUNDARY
STONE OF 1822 BETWEEN THE
PARISH OF LONGWORTH
AND KINGSTON BAGPUIZE
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Roger Templeman and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU4098, 85 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 8 January, 2016   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 9 January, 2016
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Boundary, Barrier  Village, Rural settlement 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 40403 98205 [1m precision]
WGS84: 51:40.8697N 1:25.0215W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 40403 98205
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Parish Boundary Stone 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 21 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register