SJ3350 : The Old Library at Wrexham

taken 6 years ago, near to Wrexham/Wrecsam, Great Britain

The Old Library at Wrexham
The Old Library at Wrexham
The old library in Queen's Square was built in 1907, with money donated by Scottish American businessman and philanthropist, Andrew Carnegie (of Carnegie Hall fame). The building served as a library until the new one was opened in 1971. Since 1972 the building has housed council offices.

*Source: buildingsofwrexham.co.uk
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jeff Buck and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ3350, 435 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 16 March, 2016   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 27 March, 2016
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Educational sites  City, Town centre 
Primary Subject of Photo
Library 
County (from Tags)
Wrexham 
Place (from Tags)
Wrexham 
Country (from Tags)
Wales 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 3349 5042 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:2.8133N 2:59.6139W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 3350 5039
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Library  Pedestrianised Street  Wrexham 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 81 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register