TQ1289 : The entrance to Church Farm

taken 4 years ago, near to Pinner, Harrow, Great Britain

The entrance to Church Farm
The entrance to Church Farm
Church Farm is one of Pinner's oldest buildings. It has remnants from the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries building, such as interior wooden panelling. It was a working farm until 1906 although by then the farmland belonging to it was at a distance, along Rayners Lane. This small green in front of Church Farm and opposite St John the Baptist's church at the junction of Paine's Lane and High Street, was donated by John Edward Clarke for the benefit of the people of Pinner in July 1924 as a public open space in perpetuity. See LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Marathon and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ1289, 146 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 27 April, 2016   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 30 April, 2016
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Park and Public Gardens 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 1231 8968 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:35.6869N 0:22.8016W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 1230 8965
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Former Farm House 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 34 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register