SH5800 : Former Bethesda chapel in High Street, Tywyn

taken 3 years ago, near to Tywyn, Gwynedd, Great Britain

Former Bethesda chapel in High Street, Tywyn
Former Bethesda chapel in High Street, Tywyn
In residential use in 2016, the building retains the name BETHESDA CAPEL YR ANNIBYNWYR in the glass above the door. The Coflein website records that the chapel was built in 1820, enlarged in 1865, rebuilt in 1892.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SH5800, 257 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 22 October, 2016   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 24 October, 2016
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings  City, Town centre 
Chapel (from Tags)
Chapel (Former) 
Housing (from Tags)
Converted Chapel 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SH 5859 0080 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:35.1935N 4:5.3241W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SH 5859 0079
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 65 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register