TQ2704 : Aldrington House, New Church Road, Aldrington, Hove

taken 4 years ago, near to Portslade-by-Sea, Brighton And Hove, Great Britain

Aldrington House, New Church Road, Aldrington, Hove
Aldrington House, New Church Road, Aldrington, Hove
Originally built as a private home in the early 1890s. The house and its grounds were purchased by the founders of the Lady Chichester Hospital and opened in 1920 to treat psychiatric patients particularly in women and children. The institution closed in 1988 though the building still remains in the ownership of the NHS who use it as a day centre
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Simon Carey and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ2704, 311 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 11 December, 2016   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 12 December, 2016
Category
Day centre   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 2797 0496 [10m precision]
WGS84: 50:49.8024N 0:11.0560W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 2798 0492
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 24 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register