2003

ST7288 : Wickwar Parish Church

taken 20 years ago, near to Wickwar, South Gloucestershire, England

Wickwar Parish Church
Wickwar Parish Church
The Parish Church of the Holy Trinity is set on a small hill and is of 12th century origin. It was extensively remodelled in the 14th and 15th centuries and was restored c.1881 by W L Bernard.

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Dave and Vicky and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Category: Church
This photo is linked from: Automatic Clusters: · Restored C.1881 by W L Bernard [2] ·
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for more Large scale mapping
Grid Square
ST7288, 63 images   (more nearby 🔍)
Photographer
Dave and Vicky   (more nearby)
Date Taken
October 2003   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 23 April, 2005
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 72 88 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 51:35.6802N 2:23.9033W
Clickable map
+
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
Image classification(about): Geograph (First for ST7288) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 928 times
You are not logged in login | register