SD5805 : Mr Chips

taken 3 years ago, near to Marylebone, Wigan, Great Britain

Mr Chips
Mr Chips
The former King of Prussia pub on the corner of Hallgate and The King of Prussia Yard is now part of the fish and chip restaurant called Mr Chips. The pub was owned by the Albion Brewery of Hardybutts, Wigan. When it closed in 1914 the license was transferred to the Colliers Arms on Frog Lane.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Gerald England and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD5805, 754 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 24 September, 2016   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 18 April, 2017
Geographical Context
Business, Retail, Services 
Former (from Tags)
Public House 
Date (from Tags)
1914 
Brewer (from Tags)
Albion 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 5813 0571 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:32.7808N 2:38.0015W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 5814 0572
View Direction
West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Fish and Chips Takeaway and Restaurant 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 41 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register