SU4092 : St James, West Hanney

taken 2 years ago, near to West Hanney, Oxfordshire, Great Britain

St James, West Hanney
St James, West Hanney
A mediaeval church restored by the architect James Brooks, best known for his London churches but born in the Vale of White at Hatford. A previous tower top of brick was pulled down as unsafe in 1939-40 and the present rather agricultural-looking louvres and gable added by G W Judd of Reading in 1957.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Chris Brown and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU4092, 129 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 19 February, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Friday, 12 May, 2017
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 4061 9280 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:37.9531N 1:24.8794W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 4056 9285
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 7 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register