TQ2115 : Former Baptist Chapel, Blackgate Lane, Henfield

taken 1 year ago, near to Henfield, West Sussex, Great Britain

Former Baptist Chapel, Blackgate Lane, Henfield
Former Baptist Chapel, Blackgate Lane, Henfield
The corrugated iron chapel was opened in 1897 and was known as the Rehoboth Baptist Chapel for many years until its closure in 1990. The former chapel was accessed via a drive from Blackgate Lane, however, this view, currently the only one, is from Hewitts to the east.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Simon Carey and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ2115, 237 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 9 July, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 16 July, 2017
Category
Chapel (disused)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 2130 1570 [10m precision]
WGS84: 50:55.6806N 0:16.5222W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 2134 1571
View Direction
West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 10 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register