TA0727 : Lost Trawlerman's Memorial at St Andrews Quay

taken 1 year ago, near to Kingston Upon Hull, Great Britain

Lost Trawlerman's Memorial at St Andrews Quay
Lost Trawlerman's Memorial at St Andrews Quay
Opened in 1883 and named after the Patron Saint of Fishermen, St Andrews Quay was also known as 'Fish Dock'. In 1972 it was decided to move the fishing industry to its new home on Albert Dock and in 1975 St Andrews was closed to shipping. In 1985 the dock was filled in and it is now the site of a retail park.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Mat Fascione and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TA0727, 506 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 21 May, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Thursday, 27 July, 2017
Geographical Context
Coastal  Historic sites and artefacts  Derelict, Disused  Docks, Harbours 
Primary Subject of Photo
Memorial 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 079 270 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:43.7267N 0:21.9230W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 079 270
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Humber Estuary  Quay  Memorial 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 11 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register