SD4761 : Former church and pub

taken 1 year ago, near to Lancaster, Lancashire, Great Britain

Former church and pub
Former church and pub
Built in 1881 as a Congregational church to celebrate the centenary of the Independent Chapel (now Trinity United Reformed Church) on High Street, the church was known as Centenary Church. It was converted into a public house which ceased trading in 2014. Listed, grade II, with details at: LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Michael Dibb and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD4761, 941 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Tuesday, 25 July, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 12 August, 2017
Geographical Context
Lowlands  Religious sites  Business, Retail, Services  City, Town centre 
Primary Subject of Photo
Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 4782 6183 [10m precision]
WGS84: 54:2.9866N 2:47.9080W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 4782 6179
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 4 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register