SE9222 : West End, Winteringham, Lincolnshire

taken 1 year ago, near to Winteringham, North Lincolnshire, Great Britain

West End, Winteringham, Lincolnshire
West End, Winteringham, Lincolnshire
The Wesleyan Chapel, No.51 West End, was built in 1891 when the congregation outgrew its premises in Low Burgage. Built of red brick with extensive decoration in yellow and black, it was designed by Alfred Gelder, architect of Kingston upon Hull. The single-storey building to the right was a Sunday schoolroom. This chapel, in turn, was replaced in the 1970s by a new Methodist Church, No.6 Low Burgage. The redundant building is now a private dwelling.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bernard Sharp and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SE9222, 110 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Monday, 14 August, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 20 August, 2017
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings  Religious sites  Suburb, Urban fringe 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 9284 2226 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:41.3130N 0:35.7370W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 9283 2229
View Direction
South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Conservation Area  Townscape Merit 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 8 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register