TF0897 : Moot Hall, Market Rasen Road, Holton le Moor

taken 3 years ago, near to Holton le Moor, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Moot Hall, Market Rasen Road, Holton le Moor
Moot Hall, Market Rasen Road, Holton le Moor
Built in 1910 and commissioned by Revd Thomas George Dixon, the village squire. The pargetting was added in 1914-15 and includes Britannia, Dixon, the first caretaker Jonathan Mill, local shepherd Robert Appleton, Nelson, Wellington, George V, St George, St Hugh and Lincoln Cathedral. The property of the Gibbons family in 1973 the running of the hall was taken on by a management committee.

See other images of Moot Hall
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jo Turner and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TF0897, 42 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 16 May, 2015   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 20 August, 2017
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Village, Rural settlement 
Primary Subject of Photo
Hall 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 0810 9779 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:27.9459N 0:22.3857W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TF 0810 9779
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): close look 
This page has been viewed about 13 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register