SP3265 : Leamington Spa Mission

taken 2 years ago, near to Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, Great Britain

This is 1 of 3 images, with title Leamington Spa Mission in this square
Leamington Spa Mission
Leamington Spa Mission
Built as a Roman Catholic church dedicated to St Peter (whose statue can be seen above the door) in 1820, the building has had various uses including as a youth club and had become disused by 1990, after which it has been the home of an Adventist congregation.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Rudi Winter and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP3265, 588 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 4 March, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Friday, 5 January, 2018
Geographical Context
Religious sites  Roads, Road transport  City, Town centre  Flat landscapes 
Primary Subject of Photo
Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 3215 6533 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:17.1105N 1:31.8071W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 3214 6531
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 22 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register