NN6207 : St Kessog's Bell

taken 2 years ago, near to Callander, Stirling, Great Britain

St Kessog's Bell
St Kessog's Bell

The bell was used in St Kessog's Church from 1784 to 1985. It was presented by Stirling District Council to Callander Kirk to mark their partnership in the creation of the Visitor Centre and the redevelopment of the Kirk Hall, 2nd March 1991.

The bell stands in the gardens next to the Kirk Hall NN6207 : Callander Kirk Gardens .
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Gerald England and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NN6207, 277 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 2 September, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 24 January, 2018
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Date (from Tags)
1784  1985  1991 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NN 6296 0781 [10m precision]
WGS84: 56:14.5798N 4:12.7750W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NN 6296 0780
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Bench  Stirling District Council  Church Hall  Garden 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): close look 
This page has been viewed about 16 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register