2018

TA0828 : Anlaby Road, Kingston upon Hull

taken 6 years ago, near to Kingston Upon Hull, England

Anlaby Road, Kingston upon Hull
Anlaby Road, Kingston upon Hull
The bus depot of East Yorkshire Motor Services Ltd. Outside is a Volvo B9TL, built 2009, carrying advertising for the company's 103 and 105 routes to Cottingham. Inside the depot is an AEC Regent V, registration VKH 44, built 1956. It has a specially curved roof to negotiate Beverley's North Bar.

Adjoining the depot, No.252 & Nos.254 to 260 Anlaby Road, houses built late 1860s and circa 1880 respectively, and originally known as Nos.5 to 9 Milton Terrace. After 1929 and up to 1992 the complete terrace was gradually acquired by East Yorkshire Motor Services Ltd., whose head offices they now occupy. Grade II Listed Building LinkExternal link

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bernard Sharp and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for more Large scale mapping
Grid Square
TA0828, 889 images   (more nearby 🔍)
Photographer
Bernard Sharp   (more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 18 February, 2018   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 20 February, 2018
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 0800 2870 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:44.6100N 0:21.8341W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 0802 2868
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Clickable map
+
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 63 times
You are not logged in login | register