SJ8793 : Former St Andrew's Church

taken 2 years ago, near to Levenshulme, Manchester, Great Britain

Former St Andrew's Church
Former St Andrew's Church
The Church of St Andrew at the corner of Hardicker Street and Stockport Road (A6) was founded in 1899 although the current building which is Grade II listed LinkExternal link dates from 1907 SJ8793 : St Andrew's Foundation Stone. It closed as a church in 1988 and has been converted into apartments. The congregation merged with St Peter's SJ8794 : Church of St Peter, Levenshulme.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Gerald England and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ8793, 59 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 4 November, 2017   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 4 April, 2018
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings  Religious sites 
Former (from Tags)
Parish Church 
Date (from Tags)
1899  1907 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 8778 9335 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:26.2071N 2:11.1247W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 8781 9333
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Grade II Listed  Converted Apartments 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 15 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register