2018

SS6693 : The Norwegian Church, Swansea

taken 6 years ago, near to Swansea/Abertawe, Wales

The Norwegian Church, Swansea
The Norwegian Church, Swansea
This delightful building on Langdon Road, next to Prince of Wales Dock, originally served as a church for Norwegian sailors in Newport. It was relocated to Swansea in 1910 and again to its present site in 2004, having closed as a church in 1998. It was later used as a jewellery gallery but is now a children's nursery, part of the Appletree chain.

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen McKay and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Geographical Context: Religious sites Business, Retail, Services Former: Chapel Primary Subject: Nursery (Children) other tags: Norwegian Church Click a tag, to view other nearby images.
This photo is linked from: Automatic Clusters: · Swansea Docks [16] · Norwegian Church [9] ·
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for more Large scale mapping
Grid Square
SS6693, 127 images   (more nearby 🔍)
Photographer
Stephen McKay   (more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 3 June, 2018   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 12 June, 2018
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SS 6641 9303 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:37.2115N 3:55.8647W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SS 6637 9302
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Clickable map
+
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 61 times
You are not logged in login | register