ST5570 : The former Congregational Chapel

taken 3 months ago, near to Long Ashton, North Somerset, Great Britain

The former Congregational Chapel
The former Congregational Chapel
This former place of worship was founded in 1893 to the characteristic designs of Frank Wills. It was latterly a United Reformed Church before closing to the faithful in 1998. It is now a private residence.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Neil Owen and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
ST5570, 46 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 2 November, 2018   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 3 November, 2018
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Housing, Dwellings  Religious sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
Church 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 5504 7087 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:26.1021N 2:38.8905W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 5505 7085
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Former Congregational Chapel 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 4 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register