ST1602 : Combe Raleigh village hall

taken 1 year ago, near to Combe Raleigh, Devon, Great Britain

Combe Raleigh village hall
Combe Raleigh village hall
Village hall built in 1926 by a local builder, Robert Pulman on a site donated by Esau Hellier Coombe. It was opened by the Viscountess Sidmouth. The K6 phone box was originally sited elsewhere on the village but moved to this site in 1965.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Ian Capper and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
ST1602, 52 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 3 February, 2019   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 11 February, 2019
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement 
Place (from Tags)
Combe Raleigh 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 161 024 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:48.9563N 3:11.5366W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 161 024
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Village Hall  K6 Telephone Box 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 11 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register