NZ4919 : West Bank of the Lower Lake, Albert Park

taken 14 years ago, near to Middlesbrough, Great Britain

West Bank of the Lower Lake, Albert Park
West Bank of the Lower Lake, Albert Park
Albert Park was donated to Middlesbrough by local ironmaster Henry Bolchow. It was opened in 1868 and named after Prince Albert the late husband of Queen Victoria.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Mick Garratt and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NZ4919, 58 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 10 November, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 11 November, 2007
Category
Lake   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 498 190 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:33.8700N 1:13.8248W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 498 192
View Direction
SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 86 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register