NZ4919 : View From the Bandstand to the Central Fountain

taken 13 years ago, near to Middlesbrough, Great Britain

View From the Bandstand to the Central Fountain
View From the Bandstand to the Central Fountain
Albert Park was donated to Middlesbrough by the Ironmaster Henry Bolchow. It was opened on 11th August 1868 by Prince Arthur Duke of Connaught the youngest son of Queen Victoria. The park was named after Prince Albert the late husband of the Queen. It was designed by William Barratt and since 2000 has undergone a multi million pound restoration including the fountain and the recreation of this bandstand.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Mick Garratt and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NZ4919, 58 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 10 November, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 11 November, 2007
Category
Park > Park   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 495 190 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:33.8339N 1:14.0853W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NZ 495 190
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 76 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register