SD5137 : St Lawrence's Church, Barton

taken 5 months ago, near to Barton, Lancashire, Great Britain

St Lawrence's Church, Barton
St Lawrence's Church, Barton
St Lawrence's Church is in Garstang Road at Barton. It was built in 1895, replacing an earlier church of 1850. It is constructed in yellow sandstone with red sandstone dressings and consists of a nave, aisles, a chancel and a two-stage southwest tower topped with a steeple. It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building (Historic England List Entry Number: 1361645 LinkExternal link ).
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Dixon and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD5137, 23 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 11 May, 2019   (more nearby)
Submitted
Thursday, 16 May, 2019
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Camera (from Tags)
Panasonic DC-G9 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 516 372 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:49.7389N 2:44.1642W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 515 371
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 11 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register