2019

SE2041 : Yeadon Town Hall

taken 5 years ago, near to Yeadon, Leeds, England

This is 1 of 4 images, with title Yeadon Town Hall in this square
Yeadon Town Hall
Yeadon Town Hall
Yeadon was a separate borough from 1845 to 1937. The town hall, originally incorporating a Mechanics Institute, was opened in 1880, architect William Hill of Leeds. Listed grade II (list entry 1204098).

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen Craven and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Geographical Context: Public buildings and spaces City, Town centre Date: 1880 Architect: William Hill Building: Former Mechanics Institute other tags: Town Hall Grade II Listed Click a tag, to view other nearby images.
This photo is linked from: Automatic Clusters: · Town Hall [8] Title Clusters: · Yeadon Town Hall [4] ·
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for more Large scale mapping
Grid Square
SE2041, 278 images   (more nearby 🔍)
Photographer
Stephen Craven   (more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 14 July, 2019   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 17 July, 2019
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 2083 4111 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:51.9474N 1:41.0842W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 2082 4113
View Direction
South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
Clickable map
+
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 56 times
You are not logged in login | register