TA1533 : The Park, Ganstead

taken 11 years ago, near to Ganstead, East Riding of Yorkshire, Great Britain

The Park, Ganstead
The Park, Ganstead
Hollow sycamore tree by the public footpath from Bilton to Upper Lodge on Ganstead Lane. The Park was laid out by the Parker family who built Ganstead Grange in around 1847. The Grange was sold to Hull shipowner Septimus Marsdin in 1875 who sold it to W. H. Richardson, a Hull glass merchant in 1878. The Upper and Lower Lodges on the west side of The Park had been added by 1889.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Paul Glazzard and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TA1533, 35 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 7 December, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 9 December, 2007
Category
Tree   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 150 339 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:47.3499N 0:15.3335W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 150 339
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 81 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register