NS8680 : Former St John's parish church, Camelon, front

taken 5 months ago, near to Camelon, Falkirk, Great Britain

Former St John's parish church, Camelon, front
Former St John's parish church, Camelon, front
The former Church of Scotland building is category C listed (LB31234). It was built by architect David Rhind and opened in 1841, extended in the 1920s. It closed in 2003.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen Craven and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NS8680, 56 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Thursday, 27 June, 2019   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 24 November, 2019
Geographical Context
Religious sites  Derelict, Disused 
Date (from Tags)
1841 
Architect (from Tags)
David Rhind 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NS 8676 8051 [10m precision]
WGS84: 56:0.2469N 3:49.0507W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NS 8677 8052
View Direction
Southwest (about 225 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Closed Church  Category C Listed 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 3 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register