ST4788 : Bicycle parking area outside Waitrose, Caldicot

taken 26 days ago, near to Caldicot, Monmouthshire/Sir Fynwy, Great Britain

Bicycle parking area outside Waitrose, Caldicot
Bicycle parking area outside Waitrose, Caldicot
A bicycle can be padlocked to one of these metal frames.
Waitrose

Waitrose was founded in London in 1904 by Wallace Waite, Arthur Rose and David Taylor. Taylor left in 1906, and in 1908 the name Waitrose was adopted, a combination of the partners surnames.

In 2009 Waitrose owned 221 stores throughout the UK, employing 37,000 people.

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
ST4788, 166 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 8 March, 2020   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 25 March, 2020
Geographical Context
Business, Retail, Services  Roads, Road transport  City, Town centre 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 4794 8824 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:35.4356N 2:45.1725W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 4793 8824
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Bicycle Parking  Waitrose 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 8 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register