SU3278 : The Walwyn Hall (back entrance)

taken 2 months ago, near to Lambourn, West Berkshire, Great Britain

The Walwyn Hall (back entrance)
The Walwyn Hall (back entrance)
The Walwyn Hall was formerly known as the Lambourn Catholic Hall. The land for the hall and the Sacred Heart Church which adjoins it was donated by jockey and trainer Fulke Walwyn and his wife Cath in 1952. The hall was renamed in a ceremony in 2016. LinkExternal link The hall hosts numerous functions and dances.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Vieve Forward and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU3278, 174 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 21 March, 2020   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 25 March, 2020
Geographical Context
Sport, Leisure  Public buildings and spaces 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 3236 7878 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:30.4218N 1:32.1082W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 3235 7876
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Community Hall 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 3 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register