ST8884 : Church of All Saints, Norton

taken 1 month ago, near to Norton, Wiltshire, Great Britain

Church of All Saints, Norton
Church of All Saints, Norton
Anglican parish church, probably 13th century, rebuilt in the 15th century, and restored c.1854, probably by James Thomson for Joseph Neeld of Grittleton House. The Romanesque bellcote was originally built as a turret on Grittleton House, dismantled and resited here in 1854. LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Vieve Forward and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
ST8884, 22 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 18 September, 2020   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 20 September, 2020
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Building Element (from Tags)
Bellcote 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 8853 8425 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:33.4209N 2:10.0104W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! ST 8852 8426
View Direction
South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Romanesque  Bellcote  Romanesque Bellcote  Parish Church  Graveyard  Churchyard  Weathervane 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image Type (about): geograph 
This page has been viewed about 6 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register