2005

TA1714 : Pilgrims Memorial, Immingham

taken 19 years ago, near to Immingham, North East Lincolnshire, England

Pilgrims Memorial, Immingham
Pilgrims Memorial, Immingham
A memorial to the departure of the Pilgrim Fathers from Immingham Creek to Holland in 1608, stands in Pilgrims Park, Immingham, opposite St. Andrews Church. The memorial was originally placed at the mouth of Immingham Creek in 1924, but due to the expansion of Immingham Docks, it was moved to its present site in 1970.

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Christine Hasman and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Category: Memorial > Memorial
This photo is linked from: Automatic Clusters: · Pilgrim Fathers Memorial [5] Title Clusters: · Pilgrims Memorial, Immingham [2] ·
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for more Large scale mapping
Grid Square
TA1714, 53 images   (more nearby 🔍)
Photographer
Christine Hasman   (more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 5 November, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 6 November, 2005
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TA 175 149 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:37.0483N 0:13.5090W
Clickable map
+
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
Image classification(about): Geograph (First for TA1714) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 625 times
You are not logged in login | register