TQ3878 : A1206
taken 2 years ago, near to Isle of Dogs, Tower Hamlets, England

The A1206 is the Isle of Dogs ring road. it runs 3.6 miles from Limehouse to Blackwall
It starts on the A1261 in Limehouse and heads south along the Thames.
In 1922 it ended at the entrance to Millwall Dock (where the ferry to Rotherhithe left from) and morphed into the B124. However, it has now taken on the whole of that road and therefore continues along the river around the loop of the Isle of Dogs to meet the A1261 again above the Blackwall Tunnel.
Island Gardens is on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) Bank-Lewisham Line next to Island Gardens in North Greenwich (not to be confused with Greenwich Peninsula, also known as North Greenwich), East London. It is just north of the River Thames, on the Isle of Dogs. The station is close to the southern tip of the Isle of Dogs and the River Thames. The station opened as a terminal in 1987. It was relocated in 1999 when the line was extended to Lewisham.
