2008
SU8622 : The Collins Club, The Street, Stedham
taken 18 years ago, near to Stedham, West Sussex, England

The Collins Club, The Street, Stedham
This Club, opened December 1884 was named after the Rev. Caleb Collins who was Rector for about 50 years in the 19th Century. The plaque on the wall was erected in 1927 to commemorate John Scrimgeour a great benefactor to the village and whose family donated the Collins Club and the nearby Sports Club and grounds. Both clubs were later amalgamated.
