SU5332 : Church of St Mary - Avington

taken 11 years ago, near to Avington, Hampshire, Great Britain

Church of St Mary - Avington
Church of St Mary - Avington
The parish church of St Mary was built in 1768-71 by James Brydges of Avington Park, 3rd Duke of Chandos. As well as containing memorials inside to the Brydges family, there are also some unusual box pews. The church is considered a perfect example of the late Georgian period.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Mike Searle and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU5332, 374 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 27 July, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 28 July, 2008
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 533 322 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:5.2312N 1:14.4228W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 533 322
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 92 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register