NX9776 : St. John's Church and war memorial

taken 11 years ago, near to Dumfries, Dumfries And Galloway, Great Britain

St. John's Church and war memorial
St. John's Church and war memorial
At the junction of Newall Terrace and Lovers' Walk. The church, in Gothic Revival style, was opened in 1868. St. John's belongs to the Scottish Episcopal Church (Anglican). The church website has a very good history page. LinkExternal link (Archive LinkExternal link )
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Rose and Trev Clough and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NX9776, 303 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 16 August, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 23 August, 2008
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NX 975 764 [100m precision]
WGS84: 55:4.3082N 3:36.4067W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NX 975 764
View Direction
South-southwest (about 202 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 151 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register