St Columba's Close
5 images use this description:
This shared description
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is © copyright 2009 E Gammie.
Shared descriptions are specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse them on their own images, without restriction.
About shared descriptions
These Shared Descriptions are common to multiple images.
For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
View images using this "St Columba's Close" Shared Description
View images mentioning the words [St Columba's Close] anywhere in text
Links for SP331796
This description is located in SP331796.
Other shared descriptions
- Coventry Canal Basin
- Drapers Fields bridge
- B4113, Coventry
- Hillman House
- A4053 Coventry Ring Road
- Coventry Transport Museum
- Coventry, Warwickshire
- Lady Herbert's Gardens, Coventry
- Mercia House
- Pool Meadow Bus Station, Coventry
- Owen Owen
- Coventry's Industries (artwork)
- Lady Godiva Cafe
- Views from St Michael's tower
- Coventry city wall
- Coventry Cathedral
- Nave stained glass windows, Coventry Cathedral
- Cathedral of St Michael, Coventry
- St Michael's ruins
- Archaeological first, St Michael's, Coventry
- Cash's 'Hundred Houses'
- Whitefriars gateway
- Hope and Anchor, demolition
- Spon Street Townscape Scheme