About tags on Geograph

Public Tags

Related Tags | Coverage Map
Tag:  Chapel·(Converted)  
Other tags: category:Chapel (Converted)    

Showing latest 50 of 109 images tagged with Chapel (Converted) tag.

View all tagged images - In Browser
:

ST1597 : Converted former Baptist Chapel,  Commercial Street, Pengam by Jaggery Converted former Baptist Chapel, Commercial Street, Pengam by Jaggery
geograph for square ST1597
The Welsh text on the tablet shows that Capel-y-Bont Baptist Chapel was built... (more)
ST1190 : Former chapel, Caerphilly Road, Senghenydd by Jaggery Former chapel, Caerphilly Road, Senghenydd by Jaggery
geograph for square ST1190
This was formerly Seion Welsh Wesleyan Methodist chapel, built in 1901,... (more)
SZ5095 : Chapel House, East Cowes by Malc McDonald Chapel House, East Cowes by Malc McDonald
geograph for square SZ5095
Chapel House is a former chapel, now converted into holiday accommodaton in East... (more)
SW9239 : The former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel at Trewartha by Simon Mortimer The former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel at Trewartha by Simon Mortimer
geograph for square SW9239
The chapel building has now been converted for residential use.
TF1507 : Former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Northborough by Paul Bryan Former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Northborough by Paul Bryan
geograph for square TF1507
This former chapel is located on Church Street. According to the date stone, it... (more)
SS9188 : Former Tylagwyn Baptist Chapel by Jaggery Former Tylagwyn Baptist Chapel by Jaggery
geograph for square SS9188
Former chapel converted to residential use, viewed across the A4064 in Tylagwyn... (more)
ST1268 : Former Bethel chapel, Barry by Jaggery Former Bethel chapel, Barry by Jaggery
geograph for square ST1268
Now converted into flats, the building opened in 1891 as the Bethel Presbyterian... (more)
SS8592 : Grade II* listed former Salem Baptist Chapel, Nantyffyllon by Jaggery Grade II* listed former Salem Baptist Chapel, Nantyffyllon by Jaggery
geograph for square SS8592
Located on the east side of Picton Street. The chapel, built in 1872 and Grade... (more)
SO8707 : The Old Chapel, Slad by Jaggery The Old Chapel, Slad by Jaggery
geograph for square SO8707
Built in 1865, the renovated converted chapel is now a holiday house with... (more)
ST6997 : Restoration of former chapel, Newport by Jaggery Restoration of former chapel, Newport by Jaggery
geograph for square ST6997
Now a private residence, this Chapel Hill building in the Gloucestershire... (more)
TM2953 : Ufford Chapel (converted) by Geographer Ufford Chapel (converted) by Geographer
geograph for square TM2953
Category: Chapel (converted)
On the B1438 Yarmouth Road
SS9893 : Former Bethany Baptist Chapel for sale, Clydach Vale by Jaggery Former Bethany Baptist Chapel for sale, Clydach Vale by Jaggery
geograph for square SS9893
Viewed across Clydach Road. A For Sale notice is on the left side of the... (more)
ST0092 : Former Carmel English Baptist Chapel, Victoria Street, Trealaw  by Jaggery Former Carmel English Baptist Chapel, Victoria Street, Trealaw by Jaggery
geograph for square ST0092
Built as a chapel in 1904. Converted to flats in the 1970s.
TF5500 : Victoria Chapel in Nordelph by Richard Humphrey Victoria Chapel in Nordelph by Richard Humphrey
geograph for square TF5500
Now a very distinct private residence, see... (more)
ST1891 : Former Bethany Chapel, Cwmfelinfach by Jaggery Former Bethany Chapel, Cwmfelinfach by Jaggery
geograph for square ST1891
Now a private residence, 20 Commercial Road, the building was formerly Bethany... (more)
SS9398 : Former Ebenezer chapel, Tynewydd by Jaggery Former Ebenezer chapel, Tynewydd by Jaggery
geograph for square SS9398
Now a private residence, built as a chapel in 1872.
ST1490 : Pleasant Surroundings, Llanbradach by Jaggery Pleasant Surroundings, Llanbradach by Jaggery
geograph for square ST1490
Located in The Old Methodist Chapel, Ffrwd Terrace, Pleasant Surroundings supply... (more)
NZ0314 : Former Boldron Mission Chapel by Andy Waddington Former Boldron Mission Chapel by Andy Waddington
geograph for square NZ0314
Category: Chapel (converted)
There's surprisingly little change in the external appearance of what we... (more)
Tags: category:Chapel (Converted)X   type:GeographX   top:GrasslandX   top:Housing, DwellingsX   top:LowlandsX   top:PathsX   top:Village, Rural SettlementX  
NY9550 : Converted methodist chapel at Baybridge by Oliver Dixon Converted methodist chapel at Baybridge by Oliver Dixon
geograph for square NY9550
The Baybridge Methodist Chapel has been converted into a private house. For... (more)
Tags: subject:ChapelX   Chapel (Converted)   type:GeographX   top:Housing, DwellingsX   top:Religious SitesX  
SX6888 : Converted chapel at Murchington by Derek Harper Converted chapel at Murchington by Derek Harper
geograph for square SX6888
Category: Church or chapel (converted)
This Victorian chapel in the pretty hamlet of Murchington near Chagford is now a... (more)
TQ2161 : Bugby chapel and burial ground, Prospect Place by Hugh Craddock Bugby chapel and burial ground, Prospect Place by Hugh Craddock
geograph for square TQ2161
Side view of a former Calvinist chapel, built around 1780, by William Bugby, and... (more)
NZ0314 : Former Boldron Mission Chapel by Andy Waddington Former Boldron Mission Chapel by Andy Waddington
geograph for square NZ0314
Category: Chapel (converted)
There's surprisingly little change in the external appearance of what we... (more)
Tags: category:Chapel (Converted)X   type:GeographX   top:GrasslandX   top:LowlandsX   top:Village, Rural SettlementX  
SK4933 : Converted chapel on Chapel Street by David Lally Converted chapel on Chapel Street by David Lally
geograph for square SK4933
Now occupied by a business of some sort. The date stone in the gable is illegible.
Tags: former:ChapelX   subject:ChapelX   Chapel (Converted)   top:City, Town CentreX   type:GeographX  
TL0798 : Converted former chapel, Elton Road, Wansford by P L Chadwick Converted former chapel, Elton Road, Wansford by P L Chadwick
geograph for square TL0798
This former chapel has been converted into residential accommodation.
SD6943 : Chapel Cottage, Bashall Eaves by Alexander P Kapp Chapel Cottage, Bashall Eaves by Alexander P Kapp
geograph for square SD6943
Former Methodist Chapel, in the 1960s 1980s was a post office and village store... (more)
ST1888 : Sunnybank Day Nursery, Trethomas by Jaggery Sunnybank Day Nursery, Trethomas by Jaggery
geograph for square ST1888
Located on the south side of Newport Road, facing Coronation Street. The... (more)
ST1184 : Former Glandwr Taf Welsh Independent chapel near Glan-y-llyn by Jaggery Former Glandwr Taf Welsh Independent chapel near Glan-y-llyn by Jaggery
geograph for square ST1184
Converted into a dwelling in 1997, with the front of the former chapel... (more)
SX2759 : Once a Chapel now a home by roger geach Once a Chapel now a home by roger geach
geograph for square SX2759
Converted and enlarged former chapel now a nice detached home on the corner of... (more)
SE1123 : Former Wesleyan Chapel, Chapel Lane, Southowram by Humphrey Bolton Former Wesleyan Chapel, Chapel Lane, Southowram by Humphrey Bolton
geograph for square SE1123
The original chapel of 1806 was enlarged in 1890. It has now been converted to apartments.
SU1724 : Charlton All Saints, converted chapel by Mike Faherty Charlton All Saints, converted chapel by Mike Faherty
geograph for square SU1724
Former Wesleyan Chapel on Chapel Lane; dated 1864, now residential.
SK2001 : Fazeley Chapel by Stephen McKay Fazeley Chapel by Stephen McKay
geograph for square SK2001
This former Methodist chapel, located on Lichfield Road beside the Birmingham... (more)
Tags: subject:ChapelX   Chapel (Converted)   type:GeographX   top:Housing, DwellingsX   top:Religious SitesX  
SX9166 : Chapel Mews, Torquay by Derek Harper Chapel Mews, Torquay by Derek Harper
for square SX9166
A converted Methodist chapel, much smartened up since SX9166 : Former chapel and pub was taken.
ST5874 : Former Methodist Chapel, Redland by Derek Harper Former Methodist Chapel, Redland by Derek Harper
for square ST5874
A fire escape on the southwest wall of the chapel, also visible in ST5874 : Alexandra Park, Redland.... (more)
ST1268 : Side view of the former Capel Calfaria, Barry by Jaggery Side view of the former Capel Calfaria, Barry by Jaggery
geograph for square ST1268
This is the Dovedale Street side of flats in the former Capel Calfaria... (more)
SO5469 : The Old Chapel, Middleton by Christine Johnstone The Old Chapel, Middleton by Christine Johnstone
geograph for square SO5469
Difficult to discover the history of this building, but judging by the windows,... (more)
TF7105 : Converted chapel on Chapel Lane by Hugh Venables Converted chapel on Chapel Lane by Hugh Venables
geograph for square TF7105
SU3999 : The Old Methodist Chapel on Cow Lane by Steve Daniels The Old Methodist Chapel on Cow Lane by Steve Daniels
geograph for square SU3999
The chapel, built in 1851, has been converted into a house.
SJ7787 : Former chapel, Ashfield Road by Richard Sutcliffe Former chapel, Ashfield Road by Richard Sutcliffe
geograph for square SJ7787
A converted chapel house, now a two bedroom apartment, currently for sale.
SE4554 : Former  Chapel  on  Chapel  Street  Cattal by Martin Dawes Former Chapel on Chapel Street Cattal by Martin Dawes
geograph for square SE4554
Now converted to a private house
NY9425 : Chapel Row, Middleton-in-Teesdale by M J Richardson Chapel Row, Middleton-in-Teesdale by M J Richardson
geograph for square NY9425
Refurbished houses and a chapel, the latter converted for residential use.
ST0619 : Former chapel, Holcombe Rogus by Derek Harper Former chapel, Holcombe Rogus by Derek Harper
geograph for square ST0619
Another view of the converted chapel at Four Elms, on the junction of Pound Hill... (more)
SK6836 : Chapel House, Cropwell Butler by Alan Murray-Rust Chapel House, Cropwell Butler by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK6836
It was quite difficult to assign a denomination to this former chapel. Although... (more)
Tags: date:1845X   building material:BrickX   former:ChapelX   Chapel (Converted)   Church of EnglandX   bucket:InformativeX   top:LowlandsX   top:Religious SitesX   Residential ConversionX   top:Village, Rural SettlementX  
SE1646 : Former Chapel  & School - Sun Lane by Betty Longbottom Former Chapel & School - Sun Lane by Betty Longbottom
geograph for square SE1646
SO5012 : Grade II* listed Glendower House, Monmouth by Jaggery Grade II* listed Glendower House, Monmouth by Jaggery
geograph for square SO5012
Built in 1834 as Glendower Street Congregational Chapel. Rebuilt in 1844. By... (more)
SJ5274 : Former Chapel near Birch Hill by Jonathan Thacker Former Chapel near Birch Hill by Jonathan Thacker
geograph for square SJ5274
Now for sale with permission to convert to a dwelling but seems to have been in... (more)
SP3293 : Former United Reformed Church, Chapel End by Stephen McKay Former United Reformed Church, Chapel End by Stephen McKay
geograph for square SP3293
This building first opened for worship in 1840 and gave this area of Nuneaton... (more)
ST4214 : Holloway Road, Lopen by Bill Harrison Holloway Road, Lopen by Bill Harrison
geograph for square ST4214
The main road through the village with a converted chapel visible.
TA1435 : Converted  chapel  Coniston  Lane by Martin Dawes Converted chapel Coniston Lane by Martin Dawes
geograph for square TA1435
SP9953 : Park Road, Stevington by M J Richardson Park Road, Stevington by M J Richardson
geograph for square SP9953
A house and chapel converted for residential use at Park End.
Tags: place:BedfordshireX   Chapel (Converted)   HouseX   top:Housing, DwellingsX   top:LowlandsX   subject:Open AreaX   place:StevingtonX  
SK2628 : Primitive Methodist Chapel 1894 by M J Richardson Primitive Methodist Chapel 1894 by M J Richardson
geograph for square SK2628
Now converted to a residence on Duck Street, Egginton.
View more in the Image Search or in Browser
View images matching 'Chapel (Converted)' anywhere in the tags
Don't click these: PotMel 1 PotMel 2
You are not logged in login | register