About tags on Geograph

Public Tags

Related Tags | Coverage Map
Prefix: date    Tag:  1826  
Other tags: built:1826    

Showing images tagged with date:1826 tag.

View all tagged images - In Browser
:

SP3165 : John Wisden (1826-1884) by Gerald England John Wisden (1826-1884) by Gerald England
for square SP3165
The plaque on the side of The Cricketers SP3165 : The Cricketers reads: JOHN WISDEN... (more)
Tags: date:1826   date:1848X   date:1849X   date:1850X   date:1852X   date:1863X   date:1884X   date:1885X   type:Close LookX   person:George ParrX   top:Historic Sites and ArtefactsX   person:John WisdenX   PlaqueX   top:Sport, LeisureX  
SJ9496 : George & Dragon by Gerald England George & Dragon by Gerald England
geograph for square SJ9496
The George & Dragon is probably the oldest pub in Newton. Records date the... (more)
Tags: date:1756X   date:1778X   date:1826   date:1850X   date:2016X   top:Business, Retail, ServicesX   person:Elizabeth SmithX   type:GeographX   person:James HarrisonX   person:Jonathan SmithX   Public HouseX   War MemorialX  
SJ9496 : George & Dragon by Gerald England George & Dragon by Gerald England
geograph for square SJ9496
The George & Dragon is probably the oldest pub in Newton. Records date the... (more)
Tags: date:1756X   date:1778X   date:1826   date:1850X   Bowling GreenX   top:Business, Retail, ServicesX   HauntedX   place:NewtonX   Public HouseX   War MemorialX  
SJ4570 : St Peter's Church Tower Date Stone by David Dixon St Peter's Church Tower Date Stone by David Dixon
for square SJ4570
This stone records that the west tower was added to the church in 1826. The... (more)
SK9135 : Tollemache Memorial (plaque) by David Dixon Tollemache Memorial (plaque) by David Dixon
for square SK9135
Plaque on SK9135 : Statue of Frederick Tollemache, Grantham reads: THE HON FREDERICK Jas TOLLEMACHE BORN 1801,... (more)
SK8054 : Mount School buildings  by Alan Murray-Rust Mount School buildings by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK8054
The tower carries the date 1877, but the schoolroom itself dates from 1826... (more)
Tags: date:1826   date:1838X   date:1877X   Bell TowerX   building material:Brick and SlateX   top:Educational SitesX   Grade II ListedX   top:Historic Sites and ArtefactsX   building material:Rendered BrickX   School BuildingX   top:Suburb, Urban FringeX  
SJ9599 : Samuel Hill (1864 - 1909) by Gerald England Samuel Hill (1864 - 1909) by Gerald England
for square SJ9599
In front of the welcome sign to Arlies - Springs - Ridge Hill - Hagues... (more)
Tags: date:1826   date:1864X   date:1893X   date:1909X   type:Close LookX   top:People, EventsX   PlaqueX   PoetryX   person:Samuel HillX   person:Samuel LaycockX  
SJ8497 : Cape Dunns by Gerald England Cape Dunns by Gerald England
geograph for square SJ8497
Fine Art auctioneers and valuers established in 1826. LinkExternal link... (more)
SE4048 : Dry arch of Wetherby Bridge by Stephen Craven Dry arch of Wetherby Bridge by Stephen Craven
geograph for square SE4048
It may have been dry in March, but the river had flooded over its banks only... (more)
SD7108 : Trinity Court by Gerald England Trinity Court by Gerald England
geograph for square SD7108
The former Holy Trinity church designed by architect Philip Hardwick is Grade II... (more)
SK9200 : Coach house to the Old Rectory, Morcott by Alan Murray-Rust Coach house to the Old Rectory, Morcott by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK9200
Dated 1826 LinkExternal link , coursed stone rubble with... (more)
SD6827 : Blackburn Cathedral: West entrance by Gerald England Blackburn Cathedral: West entrance by Gerald England
geograph for square SD6827
Officially known as the Cathedral Church of Blackburn Saint Mary the Virgin with... (more)
Tags: date:1826   date:1926X   Anglican CathedralX   subject:CathedralX   person:John PalmerX   top:Religious SitesX  
SW7042 : Redruth Methodist Church by Jaggery Redruth Methodist Church by Jaggery
geograph for square SW7042
Accessed from the corner of Station Road and Wesley Street. The inscriptions on... (more)
TL0798 : Wansford Post Office and shops by Alan Murray-Rust Wansford Post Office and shops by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square TL0798
The Post Office and the nearer shop are part of group of buildings including a... (more)
SJ6452 : Nantwich canal aqueduct being restored by Stephen Craven Nantwich canal aqueduct being restored by Stephen Craven
geograph for square SJ6452
The aqueduct carries the Shropshire Union canal over Chester Road. It was built... (more)
SJ6452 : Nantwich canal aqueduct by Stephen Craven Nantwich canal aqueduct by Stephen Craven
geograph for square SJ6452
The aqueduct carries the Shropshire Union canal over Chester Road. It was built... (more)
SK6981 : Protestant Place, Queen Street by Alan Murray-Rust Protestant Place, Queen Street by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK6981
The earliest surviving building in this part of town, erected in 1826. The name... (more)
Tags: date:1826   building material:Brick and TileX   period:Early 18th CenturyX   Grade II ListedX   top:Historic Sites and ArtefactsX   top:Housing, DwellingsX   building material:PantilesX   top:Suburb, Urban FringeX   housing:TerraceX  
NT5434 : Chain Bridge history by M J Richardson Chain Bridge history by M J Richardson
for square NT5434
Plaques on the southern tower of the suspension bridge. In descending order:-... (more)
NT0882 : 1826 The Property of George Philip. 2 rooms by M J Richardson 1826 The Property of George Philip. 2 rooms by M J Richardson
for square NT0882
Gravestone in Rosyth Churchyard - booked in advance perhaps? I have never seen... (more)
SK9200 : Datestone on former coach house, Church Lane by Alan Murray-Rust Datestone on former coach house, Church Lane by Alan Murray-Rust
for square SK9200
See LinkExternal link for location.
SE2935 : Former St Mark's church, Woodhouse, Leeds by Stephen Craven Former St Mark's church, Woodhouse, Leeds by Stephen Craven
geograph for square SE2935
Formerly an Anglican church, built 1823-26 by Peter Atkinson Junior and RH... (more)
SE3337 : Former St John's church, Roundhay and north churchyard by Stephen Craven Former St John's church, Roundhay and north churchyard by Stephen Craven
geograph for square SE3337
St John's was an Anglican church, built in 1824-26 and enlarged in 1885. It... (more)
NT0882 : HEAR.LYES.THE.DUST.OF.MARGRET.ͶOTMAͶ.... by M J Richardson HEAR.LYES.THE.DUST.OF.MARGRET.ͶOTMAͶ.... by M J Richardson
for square NT0882
The other side of the gravestone at NT0882 : 1826 The Property of George Philip. 2 rooms, the property of George Philip,... (more)
View more in the Image Search or in Browser
View images matching '1826' anywhere in the tags
You are not logged in login | register