About tags on Geograph

Public Tags

Related Tags | Coverage Map
Tag:  Former·Methodist·Chapel  

Showing latest 50 of 215 images tagged with Former Methodist Chapel tag.

View all tagged images - In Browser
:

TF1505 : Polling station at Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan Polling station at Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan
for square TF1505
The village hall on High Street served as a polling station on May 4th., 2017,... (more)
TF1505 : Polling station at Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan Polling station at Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan
geograph for square TF1505
The village hall on High Street served as a polling station on May 4th., 2017,... (more)
TF1505 : Polling station at Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan Polling station at Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan
geograph for square TF1505
The village hall on High Street served as a polling station on May 4th., 2017,... (more)
TF1505 : Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan
geograph for square TF1505
The village hall on High Street was originally constructed as a Primitive... (more)
TF1505 : Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan Glinton Village Hall by Paul Bryan
geograph for square TF1505
A view eastwards along High Street towards St. Benedict's Church. The... (more)
TF1901 : Former Wesleyan chapel, Dogsthorpe by Paul Bryan Former Wesleyan chapel, Dogsthorpe by Paul Bryan
geograph for square TF1901
This former Wesleyan chapel is located on the junction of St. Paul's Road... (more)
SJ7950 : Audley: Orthodox (former Methodist) church by Jonathan Hutchins Audley: Orthodox (former Methodist) church by Jonathan Hutchins
geograph for square SJ7950
This small Wesleyan chapel was built in 1894. In 1995, being no longer needed by... (more)
SU8093 : Former Methodist Chapel, Wheeler End by David Hillas Former Methodist Chapel, Wheeler End by David Hillas
geograph for square SU8093
Situated in Bolter End Lane HP14 3NF, this former Primitive Methodist Chapel... (more)
SU7996 : Former Methodist Church, Radnage by David Hillas Former Methodist Church, Radnage by David Hillas
geograph for square SU7996
Situated in Green End Road at the junction with Radnage Common Road, this church... (more)
TM3792 : Former Methodist Chapel on Mill Road by Adrian Cable Former Methodist Chapel on Mill Road by Adrian Cable
geograph for square TM3792
At the junction with Chapel Lane
SP8901 : Former Methodist Chapel, Great Missenden (2) by David Hillas Former Methodist Chapel, Great Missenden (2) by David Hillas
geograph for square SP8901
Situated in Church Street HP16 0AZ, this former Primitive Methodist Chapel was... (more)
ST4717 : Former Methodist Chapel, West Street by Vieve Forward Former Methodist Chapel, West Street by Vieve Forward
geograph for square ST4717
Former Methodist Chapel, now for sale for conversion to a dwelling.
SK3187 : Former Rivelin Glen Mission, Roscoe Bank, Sheffield by David Hallam-Jones Former Rivelin Glen Mission, Roscoe Bank, Sheffield by David Hallam-Jones
geograph for square SK3187
It seems that Thomas Hammerton Barnes - a small scale local steel manufacturer -... (more)
SO1091 : Former Bethel Methodist Chapel, Newtown by Jaggery Former Bethel Methodist Chapel, Newtown by Jaggery
geograph for square SO1091
In March 2017, the former chapel building is part of a hand car wash site. The... (more)
SX0152 : Former Methodist chapel, Trevarthian Road, St Austell by Stephen Craven Former Methodist chapel, Trevarthian Road, St Austell by Stephen Craven
geograph for square SX0152
Shown on the 1907 1:2500 map as "Bible Christian Chapel" - the Bible... (more)
SO3700 : Old Wesleyan Methodist chapel in Usk by Jaggery Old Wesleyan Methodist chapel in Usk by Jaggery
geograph for square SO3700
The Maryport Street building was erected as a Methodist Chapel in 1817.... (more)
SX2869 : Wesley Court, Pensilva by Derek Harper Wesley Court, Pensilva by Derek Harper
geograph for square SX2869
A former Methodist chapel converted into flats. Next door looks similar, and... (more)
TM3792 : Chapel Lane, Kirby Cane by Adrian Cable Chapel Lane, Kirby Cane by Adrian Cable
geograph for square TM3792
At the junction with Mill Road
SP3509 : Former Methodist Chapel, 40 Corn Street, Witney, Oxon by P L Chadwick Former Methodist Chapel, 40 Corn Street, Witney, Oxon by P L Chadwick
geograph for square SP3509
The chapel was originally built for the Primitive Methodists in 1869 and... (more)
SH4753 : Former Bethel chapel, Penygroes by Jaggery Former Bethel chapel, Penygroes by Jaggery
geograph for square SH4753
Now in residential use, the former Methodist chapel is located in Cae Capel Bach... (more)
ST6092 : Former Methodist chapel, Chapel Road, Oldbury-on-Severn by Jaggery Former Methodist chapel, Chapel Road, Oldbury-on-Severn by Jaggery
geograph for square ST6092
The Methodist chapel closed in 2016.
NZ2991 : Former Methodist chapel, Lynemouth by Graham Robson Former Methodist chapel, Lynemouth by Graham Robson
geograph for square NZ2991
A former Methodist chapel on Albion Terrace in Lynemouth. The building now... (more)
SJ2741 : Former Methodist chapel, Froncysyllte by Stephen Craven Former Methodist chapel, Froncysyllte by Stephen Craven
geograph for square SJ2741
Formerly a Primitive Methodist chapel, now the home of Cooper Barrington LLP.
SJ7947 : Scot Hay: former Primitive Methodist chapel by Jonathan Hutchins Scot Hay: former Primitive Methodist chapel by Jonathan Hutchins
geograph for square SJ7947
Now a private house.
SD9852 : Former Methodist chapel, Chapel Hill, Skipton by Stephen Craven Former Methodist chapel, Chapel Hill, Skipton by Stephen Craven
geograph for square SD9852
This building was a chapel from 1791 to 1865 when the Methodists moved to a... (more)
SE2137 : Former Methodist Chapel by Graham Hogg Former Methodist Chapel by Graham Hogg
geograph for square SE2137
The former Rawdon Low Mill Methodist Chapel is now a private residence.
SE1538 : Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Otley Road, Baildon by Humphrey Bolton Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Otley Road, Baildon by Humphrey Bolton
geograph for square SE1538
Now a carpet shop. It is a pity that the windows had to be blocked. The building... (more)
SE1422 : Yorkshire Payments in the former Bethel Chapel, Brighouse by Humphrey Bolton Yorkshire Payments in the former Bethel Chapel, Brighouse by Humphrey Bolton
geograph for square SE1422
This building was built in 1811 by the New Connexion Methodists after they broke... (more)
ST6092 : Chapel Road, Oldbury-on-Severn by Jaggery Chapel Road, Oldbury-on-Severn by Jaggery
geograph for square ST6092
Looking to the southeast along Chapel Road towards Sheepwash Farm, The Naite and... (more)
NY5260 : ABW Hardware, Gelt Road by Rose and Trev Clough ABW Hardware, Gelt Road by Rose and Trev Clough
geograph for square NY5260
The shop has an extensive range of stock for DIY, home and garden needs. Thanks... (more)
SO1308 : Derelict Grade II listed former chapel, Harcourt Terrace, Tredegar by Jaggery Derelict Grade II listed former chapel, Harcourt Terrace, Tredegar by Jaggery
for square SO1308
The former Harcourt Terrace Wesleyan Methodist Chapel viewed in May 2017. The... (more)
ST3186 : The Colour Centre, Portland Street, Newport by Robin Drayton The Colour Centre, Portland Street, Newport by Robin Drayton
geograph for square ST3186
Trade and retail supplier of paint and other decorating equipment. Formerly... (more)
SO8609 : Hampton International estate agents office, Painswick by Jaggery Hampton International estate agents office, Painswick by Jaggery
geograph for square SO8609
Located in The Old Chapel, Bisley Street. The oval inscription on the building... (more)
TL2362 : The former Methodist Chapel, Toseland by Adrian Cable The former Methodist Chapel, Toseland by Adrian Cable
geograph for square TL2362
Off High Street Constructed in about 1850... (more)
NU2400 : Former Methodist chapel, Broomhill by Graham Robson Former Methodist chapel, Broomhill by Graham Robson
geograph for square NU2400
The rendered building, now appearing to have a residential use, looks like it... (more)
SK3187 : Former Rivelin Glen Mission, Roscoe Bank, Sheffield by David Hallam-Jones Former Rivelin Glen Mission, Roscoe Bank, Sheffield by David Hallam-Jones
geograph for square SK3187
It seems that Thomas Hammerton Barnes - a small scale local steel manufacturer -... (more)
SS9992 : Former Trinity Calvinistic Methodist Church, Tonypandy by Jaggery Former Trinity Calvinistic Methodist Church, Tonypandy by Jaggery
geograph for square SS9992
The Dunraven Street side of the former church on the corner of Trinity Road,... (more)
SO5624 : Derelict former chapel and hall in Peterstow by Jaggery Derelict former chapel and hall in Peterstow by Jaggery
geograph for square SO5624
Viewed across the A49. The derelict building on the right was erected as a... (more)
NZ2352 : Former chapel in Grange Villa by Robert Graham Former chapel in Grange Villa by Robert Graham
geograph for square NZ2352
This was a Primitive Methodist Chapel, built in the late C19 in this former... (more)
SE2733 : Former Southfield Methodist Chapel - detail by Stephen Craven Former Southfield Methodist Chapel - detail by Stephen Craven
for square SE2733
Built in 1875 as a Primitive Methodist Chapel but now redundant and in... (more)
SK3187 : Former Rivelin Glen Mission, Roscoe Bank, Sheffield by David Hallam-Jones Former Rivelin Glen Mission, Roscoe Bank, Sheffield by David Hallam-Jones
geograph for square SK3187
It seems that Thomas Hammerton Barnes - a small scale local steel manufacturer -... (more)
NY7985 : Former Methodist church, Lanehead by Graham Robson Former Methodist church, Lanehead by Graham Robson
geograph for square NY7985
The former Methodist church in Lanehead. It has obviously been closed for some... (more)
SK7223 : Former Methodist Sunday school and chapel by Alan Murray-Rust Former Methodist Sunday school and chapel by Alan Murray-Rust
for square SK7223
Currently undergoing conversion to a dwelling. Chapel built 1843... (more)
SE3950 : The Old Chapel on Lime Kiln Lane, Kirk Deighton by Ian S The Old Chapel on Lime Kiln Lane, Kirk Deighton by Ian S
geograph for square SE3950
A former Methodist Church.
ST6288 : Alveston, Old Chapel by Mike Faherty Alveston, Old Chapel by Mike Faherty
geograph for square ST6288
Former chapel on The Down; dated 1883. Old OS maps show this as a Methodist... (more)
ST8499 : Nailsworth Town Hall by Jaggery Nailsworth Town Hall by Jaggery
geograph for square ST8499
Located in a former chapel, viewed across the B4058 Old Bristol Road on the... (more)
SS8696 : Former Bethania chapel in Cymmer by Jaggery Former Bethania chapel in Cymmer by Jaggery
geograph for square SS8696
There is no church nameboard outside this Lloyd's Terrace building in... (more)
SK7266 : Chapel House, Laxton by Alan Murray-Rust Chapel House, Laxton by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK7266
Dwelling incorporating the former Methodist chapel and its attached house.
SU3794 : Village Hall, Chapel Street by Vieve Forward Village Hall, Chapel Street by Vieve Forward
geograph for square SU3794
The Village Hall was originally a Methodist Chapel, which was purchased and... (more)
SO9103 : Former Oakridge Methodist Chapel, Oakridge Lynch, Gloucestershire by Jaggery Former Oakridge Methodist Chapel, Oakridge Lynch, Gloucestershire by Jaggery
geograph for square SO9103
The year 1874 is engraved on the wall above the large circular window. The... (more)
View more in the Image Search or in Browser
View images matching 'Former Methodist Chapel' anywhere in the tags
Don't click these: PotMel 1 PotMel 2
You are not logged in login | register