About tags on Geograph

Public Tags

Related Tags | Coverage Map
Tag:  Former·Auxiliary·Hospital  

Showing latest 50 of 60 images tagged with Former Auxiliary Hospital tag.

View all tagged images - In Browser
:

NY3957 : Austin Friars School by Rose and Trev Clough Austin Friars School by Rose and Trev Clough
geograph for square NY3957
Austin Friars is an independent day school for boys and girls aged 3-18. The... (more)
SH7878 : Former Edward Malam Convalescent Home by Richard Hoare Former Edward Malam Convalescent Home by Richard Hoare
geograph for square SH7878
The home was used for convalescent and recuperative holidays for the people of... (more)
SH7782 : Castle Bodlondeb, Llandudno by Richard Hoare Castle Bodlondeb, Llandudno by Richard Hoare
geograph for square SH7782
A Gothic-style house built in the 1890's. It was used as a military... (more)
SK2957 : Plaque by Bob Harvey Plaque by Bob Harvey
for square SK2957
The building at Willersley Castle was one of many used as an Auxiliary Hospital... (more)
SH7782 : Chabad Retreat Centre for the Jewish Community by Richard Hoare Chabad Retreat Centre for the Jewish Community by Richard Hoare
geograph for square SH7782
28 Church Walks was on the Red Cross list of auxiliary hospitals as 'Red... (more)
SP8114 : Royal Buckinghamshire Hospital (Buckinghamshire Infirmary) by John M Royal Buckinghamshire Hospital (Buckinghamshire Infirmary) by John M
geograph for square SP8114
Founded as a private subscription hospital in 1832 in response to a cholera... (more)
SJ7487 : Derelict House, Charcoal Road by David Dixon Derelict House, Charcoal Road by David Dixon
geograph for square SJ7487
Brachendene, a large mock-Tudor house, was once a grand site with greenhouses,... (more)
TL2371 : Walden House - rear elevation by John M Walden House - rear elevation by John M
geograph for square TL2371
Grade II listed 17th century town house behind the parish church on Market Hill.... (more)
TL2371 : Walden House by John M Walden House by John M
for square TL2371
Grade II listed 17th century town house behind the parish church on Market Hill.... (more)
SJ9398 : London Living by Gerald England London Living by Gerald England
geograph for square SJ9398
Richmond House which originally stood on part of this site was used in the... (more)
SJ9398 : Getting ready for London Living by Gerald England Getting ready for London Living by Gerald England
geograph for square SJ9398
Richmond House which originally stood on part of this site was used in the... (more)
SJ9398 : Site of York House & Richmond House by Gerald England Site of York House & Richmond House by Gerald England
geograph for square SJ9398
Richmond House which originally stood on part of this site was used in the... (more)
SH7882 : 6 Trinity Square by Gerald England 6 Trinity Square by Gerald England
geograph for square SH7882
Originally the Balmoral Hotel, during the First World War the building at 6... (more)
SJ9398 : Site of York House & Richmond House by Gerald England Site of York House & Richmond House by Gerald England
geograph for square SJ9398
Richmond House which originally stood on part of this site was used in the First... (more)
SJ8588 : Cheadle House by Gerald England Cheadle House by Gerald England
geograph for square SJ8588
Cheadle House was built on land known as Bloomiley's Croft (Meadow) at... (more)
ST3049 : The Gables (2) by John M The Gables (2) by John M
for square ST3049
The Gables dates from around 1900 and was used as an auxiliary hospital in 1915.... (more)
ST3049 : The Gables by John M The Gables by John M
geograph for square ST3049
The Red Cross operated an Auxiliary Hospital known as 'The Gables'... (more)
SO9421 : Victory Club - Lyppiat Road by John M Victory Club - Lyppiat Road by John M
geograph for square SO9421
A building with many names started life as Suffolk Hall and at one time was a... (more)
SO9422 : Eversleigh House - Parabola Road by John M Eversleigh House - Parabola Road by John M
geograph for square SO9422
The house was used as an Auxiliary Hospital during the Great War and is now used... (more)
SK4236 : Lecture Hall, The Settlement, Ockbrook by Alan Murray-Rust Lecture Hall, The Settlement, Ockbrook by Alan Murray-Rust
for square SK4236
Built in 1831 as the Sunday School for the Moravian Community, now in use as a... (more)
SK4358 : Cottage Inn by John M Cottage Inn by John M
geograph for square SK4358
I believe that this was originally the Boys Brigade Hall and was used as an... (more)
SE3305 : Former St Edward's Vicarage by John M Former St Edward's Vicarage by John M
geograph for square SE3305
The vicarage next to the church on Park Road was used as an auxiliary hospital... (more)
TQ2881 : 51-52 Welbeck Street by John M 51-52 Welbeck Street by John M
geograph for square TQ2881
Miss Ethel McCaul's Hospital for Officers opened as an auxiliary hospital... (more)
SJ6855 : Webb Orphanage by John M Webb Orphanage by John M
geograph for square SJ6855
The orphanage dates from 1909 set up under the will of Francis William Webb,... (more)
SO9782 : The Grange (Somers Sports & Social Club) by John M The Grange (Somers Sports & Social Club) by John M
geograph for square SO9782
Formerly for staff of local forgemasters Walter Somers Ltd. The building was... (more)
SJ5011 : Prestfelde School by John M Prestfelde School by John M
geograph for square SJ5011
Preparatory School on London Road. The main building was used as an Auxiliary... (more)
SJ4911 : Oakley Manor by John M Oakley Manor by John M
geograph for square SJ4911
Built as his home by S Pountney Smith around 1860 and used as an Auxiliary... (more)
SK2957 : Hotel Entrance by Bob Harvey Hotel Entrance by Bob Harvey
for square SK2957
SK2957 : Willersley Castle Hotel and Park by Bob Harvey Willersley Castle Hotel and Park by Bob Harvey
geograph for square SK2957
SK2957 : Willersley Castle Hotel by Bob Harvey Willersley Castle Hotel by Bob Harvey
geograph for square SK2957
SK0580 : Farmland at Frith Knoll by John M Farmland at Frith Knoll by John M
geograph for square SK0580
The house at Frith Knoll was used as an auxiliary hospital during the Great War.
SJ9984 : Albert House - Buxton Road by John M Albert House - Buxton Road by John M
geograph for square SJ9984
The building in Newtown was used as an auxiliary hospital during the Great War.
SJ9984 : The Beeches - Buxton Road by John M The Beeches - Buxton Road by John M
geograph for square SJ9984
The Beeches in Newtown was used as an auxiliary hospital during the Great War.
SK3437 : The Red House and Haye Leigh by John M The Red House and Haye Leigh by John M
geograph for square SK3437
The right hand property at 174 Duffield Road was used as an Auxiliary Hospital... (more)
SK3443 : The Pastures by John M The Pastures by John M
geograph for square SK3443
Property on King Street used as an Auxiliary Hospital during the Great War.
TQ2881 : 7 Mandeville Place by John M 7 Mandeville Place by John M
geograph for square TQ2881
During the Great War Miss Annie Birkett's Nursing Home became an auxiliary... (more)
TQ2881 : 58 Queen Anne Street by John M 58 Queen Anne Street by John M
geograph for square TQ2881
The building was used as an auxiliary hospital during the Great War. From 1929... (more)
TQ2881 : 45 Devonshire Street by John M 45 Devonshire Street by John M
geograph for square TQ2881
The building was used as an auxiliary hospital during the Great War.
SJ6751 : Cheer Brook Farmhouse by John M Cheer Brook Farmhouse by John M
geograph for square SJ6751
The building was used as an auxiliary hospital during the First World War.
SJ6552 : The Dowery House - 22 Barker Street by John M The Dowery House - 22 Barker Street by John M
geograph for square SJ6552
Grade II listed late 17th Century town house with later modifications now used... (more)
TL0448 : St Leonard's Church Centre - Victoria Road by John M St Leonard's Church Centre - Victoria Road by John M
geograph for square TL0448
The 1892 building was used as an auxiliary hospital during the First World War.
TL0448 : St Leonard's Church Centre - Victoria Road by John M St Leonard's Church Centre - Victoria Road by John M
geograph for square TL0448
The 1892 building was used as an auxiliary hospital during the First World War.
TL2170 : Gateway to the Old Rectory by John M Gateway to the Old Rectory by John M
geograph for square TL2170
Tucked away at the end of the driveway is the Old Rectory. This was used as a... (more)
TL1860 : Estate Agents on Market Place by John M Estate Agents on Market Place by John M
geograph for square TL1860
No 20 Market Place was used as an auxiliary hospital during the First World War.
TL2371 : Lawrence Court - Prince's Street by John M Lawrence Court - Prince's Street by John M
geograph for square TL2371
Grade II listed early/mid eighteenth century town house now used as... (more)
TF9336 : Oddfellows Hall by John M Oddfellows Hall by John M
geograph for square TF9336
The hall was used as an Auxiliary Hospital during the Great War.
ST8623 : The Retreat - Bell Street by John M The Retreat - Bell Street by John M
geograph for square ST8623
Georgian Town House converted into a ten bedroom guest house. The building was... (more)
TQ2780 : 128 Park Lane (once Hospital for Facial Injuries) by Gerald England 128 Park Lane (once Hospital for Facial Injuries) by Gerald England
geograph for square TQ2780
The western elevation is on Park Lane, the eastern on Dunraven Street and the... (more)
SJ8990 : Lamppost Art: Nicholson Street (North face) by Gerald England Lamppost Art: Nicholson Street (North face) by Gerald England
for square SJ8990
The artwork on the north face of a lamppost on Nicholson Street SJ8990 : Nicholson Street has... (more)
SJ9295 : Dental Central Primary School and ASD Resource Base by Gerald England Dental Central Primary School and ASD Resource Base by Gerald England
geograph for square SJ9295
Originally known as Denton Council School, the buildings on Duke Street were... (more)
View more in the Image Search or in Browser
View images matching 'Former Auxiliary Hospital' anywhere in the tags
You are not logged in login | register