About tags on Geograph

Public Tags

Related Tags | Coverage Map
Prefix: former    Tag:  Congregational·Chapel  
Other tags: Congregational Chapel    

Showing images tagged with former:Congregational Chapel tag.

View all tagged images - In Browser
:

SP3165 : Leamington Spa: Spencer Street by Christopher Hilton Leamington Spa: Spencer Street by Christopher Hilton
geograph for square SP3165
At the end of the road is All Saints parish church, enlarged radically during... (more)
SD3439 : Tithebarn Street by Gerald England Tithebarn Street by Gerald England
geograph for square SD3439
On the right is Church Mansions SD3439 : Church Mansions which was derelict in 2007... (more)
Tags: date:1809X   date:1886X   date:1899X   former:Congregational Chapel   housing:Converted ChurchX   type:GeographX   former:Independent ChurchX   top:Religious SitesX   former:Sunday SchoolX   church:United ReformedX  
SK1846 : Former Sion Chapel and school, and Cooper's Almshouses, Derby Road, Ashbourne by Alan Murray-Rust Former Sion Chapel and school, and Cooper's Almshouses, Derby Road, Ashbourne by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK1846
The chapel dates to around 1800, although the frontage is a later 19th century... (more)
SK2221 : The Old Chapel by Ian Calderwood The Old Chapel by Ian Calderwood
geograph for square SK2221
A former Congregational Chapel now "The Sanctuary Hair & Beauty".
SK4847 : Moorgreen, former Congregational chapel by Alan Murray-Rust Moorgreen, former Congregational chapel by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK4847
Built on land given to the congregation in 1772 by Earl Cowper of Beauvale.... (more)
SD3439 : Poulton-le-Fylde United Reformed Church by Gerald England Poulton-le-Fylde United Reformed Church by Gerald England
geograph for square SD3439
Tithebarn Street Independent chapel opened in 1809. It was restored and became a... (more)
Tags: date:1809X   date:1886X   date:1899X   ChurchX   former:Congregational Chapel   housing:Converted ChurchX   type:GeographX   former:Independent ChurchX   top:Religious SitesX   church:United ReformedX  
SK9135 : Former Christchurch Congregational Chapel, Castlegate, Grantham by Alan Murray-Rust Former Christchurch Congregational Chapel, Castlegate, Grantham by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK9135
Built in 1870 to the design of James Tait with Early English style tracery to... (more)
ST5973 : Brunswick Chapel by Derek Harper Brunswick Chapel by Derek Harper
for square ST5973
The former Congregational Chapel... (more)
ST5773 : The Old Chapel, Oakfield Road by Alan Murray-Rust The Old Chapel, Oakfield Road by Alan Murray-Rust
for square ST5773
Former Pembroke Chapel (Congregational), Oakfield Road, now converted to... (more)
SP3165 : Former Congregational Chapel, Spencer Street by Alan Murray-Rust Former Congregational Chapel, Spencer Street by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SP3165
There is a bench mark Link on the base of... (more)
SD3439 : Church Mansions by Gerald England Church Mansions by Gerald England
geograph for square SD3439
Built in 1899 for the adjacent Congregational Chapel SD3439 : Poulton-le-Fylde United Reformed Church which then... (more)
SH4755 : Brynrhos Chapel and Schoolroom by Eirian Evans Brynrhos Chapel and Schoolroom by Eirian Evans
geograph for square SH4755
Brynrhos was a Congregational chapel which has now been converted into a house.
ST4500 : Village street, Stoke Abbott by Derek Harper Village street, Stoke Abbott by Derek Harper
geograph for square ST4500
On the right a little way ahead is the former Congregational chapel shown in... (more)
ST5773 : Former Pembroke Chapel (Congregational), Oakfield Road by Alan Murray-Rust Former Pembroke Chapel (Congregational), Oakfield Road by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square ST5773
Built by W.H.Hawtin 1877, closed as a place of worship in the 1930s, now... (more)
SJ8397 : Former Congregational Chapel by Bob Harvey Former Congregational Chapel by Bob Harvey
geograph for square SJ8397
Built in 1858, to designs by Edward Walters, this is now commercial premises.... (more)
SX7840 : Congregational chapel and burial ground, Ford by Derek Harper Congregational chapel and burial ground, Ford by Derek Harper
geograph for square SX7840
Category: Chapel (disused)
High on a hill above the hamlet of Ford. "A picturesque though melancholy... (more)
ST5974 : Arley Chapel by Derek Harper Arley Chapel by Derek Harper
for square ST5974
In the angle of the junction of Arley Hill and Cheltenham Road, the church is... (more)
SX7840 : Field below chapel, Ford by Derek Harper Field below chapel, Ford by Derek Harper
geograph for square SX7840
A view on the other side of the lane from SX7840 : Lane and farmland near Ford, with the ruined... (more)
TL1298 : The Old Chapel, Church Hill, Castor by Alan Murray-Rust The Old Chapel, Church Hill, Castor by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square TL1298
Built in 1848 as a Congregational Chapel, with a later extension to the right,... (more)
SX8860 : Window, former URC, Paignton by Derek Harper Window, former URC, Paignton by Derek Harper
for square SX8860
Described as "One-light shoulder-headed window" at... (more)
SK4427 : Sailors and Soldiers Club, Clapgun Street, Castle Donington by Alan Murray-Rust Sailors and Soldiers Club, Clapgun Street, Castle Donington by Alan Murray-Rust
for square SK4427
Dated 1840, this was originally a Congregational chapel, but has been a club... (more)
NJ6328 : Insch masonic hall by Bill Harrison Insch masonic hall by Bill Harrison
geograph for square NJ6328
Originally a Congregational chapel dating from ca. 1860.
Tags: former:Congregational Chapel   type:GeographX   building material:GraniteX   Masonic HallX   top:Religious SitesX   top:Village, Rural SettlementX  
SK7519 : United Reformed Church, Melton Mowbray by Alan Murray-Rust United Reformed Church, Melton Mowbray by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK7519
Early 19th century, although on the site of an earlier building, it was built as... (more)
SE3032 : Salem Schools, entrance by Alan Murray-Rust Salem Schools, entrance by Alan Murray-Rust
for square SE3032
The entrance, on Salem Place, to the Sunday Schools associated with Salem Chapel.
SK3026 : United Reformed Church, Pinfold Lane, Repton by Alan Murray-Rust United Reformed Church, Pinfold Lane, Repton by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK3026
Built in 1837 for a Congregational group, Listed Grade II.
SK5640 : Church of The Virgin Mary Eleousa, Derby Road by Alan Murray-Rust Church of The Virgin Mary Eleousa, Derby Road by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK5640
Built around 1880 as a Congregational Church, it became a Greek Orthodox Church... (more)
ST5974 : Arley Chapel: transept on the northeast side by Derek Harper Arley Chapel: transept on the northeast side by Derek Harper
for square ST5974
See LinkExternal link ; this is... (more)
SX8860 : Tablet, former URC, Paignton by Derek Harper Tablet, former URC, Paignton by Derek Harper
for square SX8860
The window on the other side of the church porch from SX8860 : Window, former URC, Paignton also has a... (more)
SE3032 : Salem Schools and Institute, Hunslet Road by Alan Murray-Rust Salem Schools and Institute, Hunslet Road by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SE3032
Developed after the creation of Hunslet Road. The complex now houses a... (more)
SK7519 : United Reformed Church, Melton Mowbray by Alan Murray-Rust United Reformed Church, Melton Mowbray by Alan Murray-Rust
geograph for square SK7519
See also Link . This end of the building... (more)
View more in the Image Search or in Browser
View images matching 'Congregational Chapel' anywhere in the tags
You are not logged in login | register